Permits & Forms

Building Permits

*Building permits are required on all Construction over 100 Sq. Ft.    Obtained them from the Green County Zoning Office, 1017 16th Avenue, Monroe, WIThe Zoning office phone number is 608-328-9423 

Driveway/Access Permits & Certifications

Click here for the  Driveway/Access Verification Certification Form

This form is required to be submitted to the Green County Zoning Department at the time of application for a Zoning or Land Use Permit for projects requiring new or altered use of an access driveway for the premises, or for the construction of any new residential structure. 

The purpose of this form is to certify that the town has issued a driveway permit, that no permit is required, or that an agreement has been made between the town and the applicant which releases Green County Zoning to proceed with the zoning permit/building permit application process.  This form is not to be considered to be the actual driveway permit.  Signature(s) on this form must be dated within 90 days of the date of application: Required attachments for some driveways must also be submitted with the form.

Click here for the Driveway Construction Application, Permit & Inspection Form

Dog License Information

Fees are $9.00 for un-neutered males or un-spayed females; and $4.00 for neutered males or spayed females.  You must have proof of rabies vaccination to obtain dog license.  Send copy of proof of vaccination and a check payable to the Town of Spring Grove to N780 Oakley Road, Juda, WI 53550.  Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of your dog license.